Adoption Fee: $150.00
‘BUDDY’ is a handsome, male, Tabby kitten who was born in March 2022.
Buddy is a healthy, active, and affectionate kitten! Buddy is an even-tempered, precious, little guy who is described by his foster mom as “everyone’s friend”. This 4 month old, adorable kitten is the largest of his litter. Buddy is always quick to explore new things and play with toys!
Buddy is ready for placement in his forever home!
Buddy is up to date on all age appropriate treatments and vaccinations - including his first Rabies vaccine, as well as having been neutered and microchipped.
If you are interested in pursuing the adoption of Buddy as a single kitten or along with one of his littermates, please carefully read the following information.
- PAW’s ‘Cat Adoption Team’ prioritizes applicants interested in adopting young kittens as a pair - there is a discounted adoption donation fee of $140 per kitten when adopted with a littermate or sibling.
- Approved adopters with a resident cat at home are also generally given priority as it is best that very young kittens do not spend too much time alone.
- All submitted applications will be carefully and thoughtfully considered and these kittens can be adopted as a single addition to your home and family!
- Due to the small, fragile size and nature of our younger rescue kittens, PAW’s ‘Cat Adoption Team’ typically discourages their adoption to homes with children under 8 years old.
- The Kitten Adoption Donation Fee is $175.00 for a single kitten.
The first step in our adoption process is to complete PAW’s Cat Adoption Application. PAW’s Cat Adoption Application can be accessed by following this link: http://www.paw-rescue.org/adopt or by using the ‘Adopt’ shortcut found on this kitten’s profile page on PAW’s website: www.paw-rescue.org
If you have questions about Buddy, please contact Natalie at email@example.com
Please Note: Once an adoption application has been approved and selected to move forward with this kitten’s adoption process, you will be contacted to schedule a virtual ‘Meet and Greet’ with the kitten and their foster. Our virtual meet and greets are most often conducted via Zoom or Facetime. Since adopters are unable to meet our rescue cats in person at this time, PAW is honoring a 2-week trial adoption in order to ensure the kitty match you’ve made is a perfect one!
*As an all volunteer organization we do our very best to review and respond to Adoption Applications as well as general Inquiries in a timely fashion. We genuinely appreciate your patience as it can often take several days to a week to complete this process. Once an application is received, reviewed and approved, a volunteer will be in touch with you as quickly as possible!*