No Account yet?

Esperanza - Foster Needed!

Female Young Boxer (mixed)

If you have any questions about Esperanza - Foster Needed!, please contact Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue at info@hobocare.org

Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue

About Esperanza - Foster Needed!

Wrinkles, spots, and jowls, oh my! 

Hello, my name is Esperanza, Essy for short. I am approximately 3 years old and am a polka-dotted beauty queen looking for a forever home to call my own. I have a wrinkly face that shows exactly what I’m thinking and beautiful dark eyes that you could get lost in. 

I’ve been told I’m a super smart girl. I know my obedience commands/cues (sit, shake) and lots of tricks. The volunteers say I’m a well-behaved dog, 95% of the time.  We all can’t be perfect. The other 5% of the time is due to that typical craziness of a boxer. The good news is that I’m treated motivated and love to please my people so I just need a family that will continue to challenge my mind. 

I love to go for walks and walk well on a leash. I’d love to find a family that enjoys long walks, hikes, or maybe even runs! I also love to play, my favorite games are chase and tug-of-war but once playtime is over, I’m all about the cuddles.  

I’m a social butterfly and love meeting new people but can be picky about my doggie friends probably because I’m a tad awkward with my interactions. because and soaking up all the attention. I would love to meet you and soak up all your attention.  If you just apply to meet me, I’m sure you will fall in love with me. 

********PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO EMAILING IN**********

If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other from our rescue, please go to https://www.hobocare.org/adopt to review our home requirements and fill out an application. Please do not email and ask for more information on how to adopt, all the information is already available online. The information you see here is all that is currently available about this dog. No boxers are adopted without a completed application and home check. Thank you!

Interested?

Details

Name
Esperanza - Foster Needed!
Age
Young
Gender
Female
Size
Medium
Pet Has Special Needs
NO
Shots up to date
YES
Ok with kids
Not Sure
Housetrained
Not Sure
Hypoallergenic
NO
Spayed/Neutered
YES
Ok with dogs
YES
Ok with cats
Not Sure

Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue

Denver CO 80209